1. Look at your roof’s age – if it’s more than 30 years old, it might be time for a replacement.
2. Check for missing or broken tiles – if there are a lot of them, it could mean that the roof is in poor condition
3. Inspect the roof covering to see if they’re are any obvious signs of damage – this is another sign that the roof needs to be replaced
4. See if there are any water stains on your ceilings or walls – this could mean that there’s a leak in your roof
5. Arrange for a professional roofing company to carry out a full survey to fully assess the condition.
If you would like a professional inspection carried out then please feel free to get in touch anytime. We will be able to advise you on exactly what works are required to your roof and offer honest and fair advice. We cover all of Folkestone and the surrounding areas of Kent. Call today on 01303 761494
The team at Folkestone Roofing services hope you are having a wonderful long weekend and wanted to just send out a big thank you to all our clients. We work very hard to ensure that your roofing needs are catered for on time and to the highest possible standard. If you are looking for Folkestone Roofing then please do get in contact. We offer all services including roof replacements, roof repairs, and inspections. Feel free to call us anytime 01303 761494